Wednesday 20 May 2015

  ANZAC LETTER


Dear family

I am sitting in this cold damp trench as i write this letter to you I just wanted to tell you I'm missing you like mad and i cant wait to see you again

I have seen many soldiers fall to the muddy ground there were mushroom clouds of fire shooting  up from the ground and florescent flashes or fire burning in the Skye

I can hear the bullets being spat into the thick mud and the blood curdling cries of the wounded people shrieking in pain I can hear the mud squelching under my feet as I walk through the deep dark trench
there are enormous explosions erupting everywhere as the soldiers charge into the squelching mud.  I can hear the spluttering coughs coming from the other trenches.

I am angry i don't know why we are here what is the point of this dumb war i am regretting signing  up for this this is not what i expected there is no hope for this stupid war its really cold over here and you never get any sleep i am so exhausted and we never get enough food i feel really really home sick and I'm sad i cant be at home with you

yours sincerely
                     JIM

No comments:

Post a Comment